Why I Choose SMAN 3 Bandung?

Why I Choose SMAN 3 Bandung?
source : sciencepole.com
Hi, I'm Ariel! I was a former student of Bandung 2 Public Junior Highschool. But now, I'm a student of Bandung 3 Public Senior Highschool. I just passed my final exam three months ago and now, I'm a student of a senior highschool!

In this blog, I'm going to tell you the reason why do I choose SMAN 3 Bandung as my new school. Well, there are lots of factors why do I choose this school instead of another school. I can see the differences from the quality, students, extracurriculars, etc. I'm going to explain all of them one by one until there's no other thing I could explain about this school.

The first reason is the quality. The quality of this school is known to be one of the most finest schools in Indonesia. So it's awesome, right? Things that made this school to be one of the most favourite schools in Indonesia are the best students, high quality teachers, school facilities, learning curriculum, and of course, the motto of this school that keeps everybody fired up.

The second reason of why do I choose to enter this school is from the school's achievements. This school is also known for its achievements in many kinds of competitions. One of them is the traditional music, Angklung. KPA 3 is the extracurricular that manages something related to Angklung in SMA 3. They've won so many trophies in Angklung contests and about two months ago, they went to Europe for a cultural tour and played Angklung in front of Europeans. Superb!

The next reason that made me choose this school as a place to study is the extracurriculars. This school has over than 30 extracurriculars that are active now.  The special thing about this school is that we, the students are able to choose more than 2 extracurriculars as long as we can manage our time properly. For me, I would love to choose SEF 3, it stands for Student English Forum 3, KoMiSi 3, stands for Koperasi Mitra Siswa 3, and TRILOGI.

After the extracurricular, the next thing that pushed me to pick this school is the facilities of this school. This school has over more than 10 bathrooms. It also has lots of variations of lab such as, chemistry lab, physics lab, biology lab, and language lab. Don't forget the fact that this school also has a library and 2 halls, the new one and the old one.

Well, the facilities of this school sounds great, but the important thing of why I choose this school is it's big opportunity to get scholarships from the best universities in Indonesia. This school is one of the top schools in Indonesia. So, no doubt that it must be easier for students in this school to enter their favourite university. I want to take the Faculty of Medicine in University of Indonesia. I also want to take the Business and Management School in ITB.

Besides the scholarship, I also interested in this school's history. What I mean by the history is the mythical one. The famous mythic story that almost everyone know the story is "Nancy". It is said that she jumped from a window in the old hall and became the "keeper" of this school 'forever'. It is said that, 'that' window cannot be closed even if anyone already tries to close it. It is always open and it's best to leave things as it should be.

The next thing that made me choose this school is the location of this school. This school is located in Jalan Belitung 8, which is located around the center part of Bandung City which means that this school has near access to cafes, hospitals, malls, town hall, public libraries, parks, etc.

After the location of this school, there's other thing that made me want to choose this school, and that thing is being an alumnus of SMA 3 Bandung. Most of the alumnus from this senior highschool have walked on their own path and become really success. A lot of them become a success doctor, CEO, engineer, architect, etc.

The other thing that made me choose SMA 3 Bandung is the friends. A lot of my friends entered the same school as I do and we still talk a lot to each other. But, of course we're also looking for new friends here and communicate with them as well. It was really fun to have new friends and knowing them further.

If I compared SMA 3 Bandung with other schools in Bandung, SMA 3 is definitely better than other schools. We can see it from its quality, achievements, extracuricullars, facilities, education, and friends. If you become a student in this school, don't ever forget its motto, "Knowledge is Power but Character is More!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewa Athena : The Most Celebrated Sport Event at SMAN 3 Bandung

Learning from Nature

Time for a Crossword Puzzle!!